Coalition prEUgovor, launched at the initiative of the BCSP, is organising a press conference on Serbia's progress in key chapters of the EU integratiation process.
Coalition prEUgovor will present independent report on progress made by the Republic of Serbia in implementing policies relevant for Chapters 23 (Judiciary and Fundamental Rights) and 24 (Justice, Freedom and Security) in Media Center, (Belgrade, Terazije 3, 1 floor, The Great Hall) on October 1, 2013, at 11AM.
The main issue to be presented at the occasion is concerned with conditions that the Government of Serbia needs to meet in order to enable transparency of the negotiation process with EU. Other topics that are going to be addressed are systematic fight against corruption, connection between organized crime and politics, trafficking in human beings, problems related to migration and asylum, and the protection of human rights, particularly those of vulnerable groups.
- Sonja Stojanović Gajić, director of the Belgrade Centre for Security Policy (BCSP)
- Srđan Đurović, executive director of the Center for Applied European Studies(CPES)
- Nemanja Nenadić, program director of the Transparency Serbia (TS)
- Branko Čečen, director of the Center for Investigative Journalism in Serbia (CINS)
- Marija Anđelković, president of the ASTRA - Anti Trafficking Action (ASTRA)
- Vladimir Petronijević, executive director of the Group 484.
Please confirm your attendance via email: prEUgovor@gmail.com or phone: 061/6330-891, by Monday, 30th of September, 12PM.
For more information about the prEUgovor Coalition visit the official Facebook page.